Work, employment and job search in Europe

Who are we?

We are a group of motivated and experienced people, who have been working on labour mobility during most of our working life, finding, but also creating jobs and life time employment for jobseekers in their quest to improve their Quality of Life.

Free movement of labour

Labour mobility, free movement of labour is one of the cornerstones of the European Union, and I work in Europe strives to assist people in pursuing the right job.

We will find you the right candidate!

I work in Europe is based on a network of experienced recruiters, based in a number of countries in the European Union, trained to find the right candidate for the job vacancy in another European country. Cross-border employment is our forte, we have the knowledge and the experience to deal with this matter and all the paperwork that goes hand-in-hand with it.

Advertise your job with us!

As soon as your job vacancy is posted on our website (available in 10 languages!) our network of experienced recruiters will come into action and source the right candidate for you.

How does this work? Follow this link to advertise your job.

Looking for a job?

By simply filling in this form, we will take you by the hand and find you the job that you are after!