Are you looking for personnel to work in Europe?
In western Europe, the shortage of qualified personnel is starting to cause problems.
There are many ways to recruit people:
- Make use of an external recruitment office
- Training of new recruits
- Cooperation/subcontracting with a foreign agency
In many of the above cases, you will be dealing with foreign companies, there are just no more skilled people available!
Working with foreign companies has large implications:
- Language and culture barriers: communication is paramount for a successful cooperation
- Proper housing and transport must be arranged
- Safety at work
- Is all paperwork in order?
Are you looking for a job?
In Germany, there are more than 300,000 job vacancies. In Belgium, we are talking about more than 50,000 job vacancies, in The Netherlands, we are talking about more than 50,000 job vacancies, more than 100,000 in Scandinavia……..
We will help you find the right job! There is a shortage of personnel in many sectors of industry. Add your resume (CV) here and get a call within two working days from Erik Rooze or one of his team members to discuss your possibilities!
Why I work in Europe?
- We are professional recruiters: in the countries, where we have our own recruiters, there is a continous flow of jobseekers. We have thorough interviews with every candidate, so that we know his/her background, schooling, experience, language skills, but also, we look at the social background, the chance of finding a job, the chance of re-schooling to another job.
- We are not a ‘supermarket’, where we have candidates off-the-shelf. No, when an enquiry reaches us, we look at the job specifications first, we may visit the job site to feel the job-atmosphere.
- We are dealing with candidates from EU countries, but also non-EU citizens, who have the right to work within the EU. Different languages, cultures and social backgrounds are the challenges that we -and also you- will be facing!
We organise seminars and courses for specialised professions in our Academy, such as bricklayer, plasterer, tiler, electrician, plumber. Please click here, if you wish to send us your application. More information about our Academy can be found here.