I work in Europe
Are you looking for a job in Europe?
We will help you find the right job for you!
Are you looking for personnel?
In western Europe, the shortage of qualified personnel is starting to cause problems.
There are many ways to recruit people:
- Make use of an external recruitment office
- Training of new recruits
- Cooperation with a foreign recruitment agency, temp agency or a subcontractor
In many of the above cases, you will be dealing with foreign companies, there are just no more skilled people available in the UK!
Working with foreign companies has large implications:
- Language and culture barriers: :communication is paramount for a successful cooperation
- Housing and transport to work must be arranged
- Safety at work. Most of the workers need to pass a safety test in order to be allowed to work
- Is all paperwork in order?
- Are people properly insured? In the case where the foreign employer pays National Insurance Contributions in his ‘home’ country, he must apply for an A1 document.
- Are the employees managed professionally? Whom can they direct to, in case of a problem?
The Team of I work in Europe has more than 30 years field experience, we have a large team of professional recruiters, please feel free to consult us!