When you work as an employment agency or a contractor in The Netherlands, it is compulsory to comply with Dutch legislation.
Things that you need to think of are:
- Registration with Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel, KvK)
- Upon registration, a Tax Identification Number will be issued
- This means, that once every month, you need to make a tax return
- All your posted employees have to be registered with the Dutch Tax Office
- You may need a ‘G-rekening‘, a special bank account for your clients to pay part of the invoice to cover taxes that are due
We have extensive knowledge of these processes and have an experienced team that will deal with your backoffice matters.
Should you need more information, please use the form below.