Short guide on the posting of workers


As far as social security is concerned, an
undertaking that posts a worker to another Member
State must contact the competent social security
institution in the home Member State, wherever
possible, in advance of the posting. The institution
must then provide the worker with an attestation
A1 (PD A1 form(2)), which determines which Member
State’s social security legislation will apply to the
worker during their posting.

[pdf-embedder url=”” title=”Short guide on posted workers-compressed”]