• A guide to work in The Netherlands as an employment agency

    Working as an EU contractor or employment agency in The Netherlands Below, we have summarized a number of vital ‘ingredients’ needed to work in The Netherlands legally. The list is not complete. We are happy to advise you and be your guide in the ‘forest’ of laws and rules. Non conforming to the rules can […]

  • Residence permit in Greece

    Many non-EU citizens have one dream: to become legal residents of an EU country! When you purchase a property with a value higher than 250,000 euros, you may be entitled to a residence permit for you and your family members It will give you visa-free travel throughout the EU as well as the possibility to […]

  • 1313 -Central heating engineers

    For various projects in The Netherlands, we are looking for central heating engineers. The projects are mainly the installation of central heating systems in new houses, but maintenance work in existing houses may also occur. You will be driving a company car, and have your own handtools. Long term contracts for the right candidates! Interested? […]

  • Sociale lasten en Loonheffing bij intracommunautaire dienstverlening

    Hoe zit het met Sociale lasten en Loonheffing bij het werken met een buitenlandse aannemer? Wat is een A1 document? Is er een TWV nodig? Hieronder wordt een uiteenzetting gegeven over de volgende onderwerpen: Sociale lasten Loonheffing Tewerkstellingsvergunning (TWV) A. Sociale lasten Er wordt veel gezegd en geschreven over de A1. Werknemers van ondernemingen (dit […]

  • We help you check the A1-documents

    The growing shortage of skilled personnel forces companies to subcontract their work to foreign subcontractors, or make use of foreign employment agencies. These foreign companies have to comply with strict rules regarding the payment of social insurance contributions as well as taxes for their employees. Also, the employees MUST be in the possession of a […]

  • Skills shortage tightens around UK construction sector

    Skills shortage tightens around UK construction sector   By Tim Wallace Telegraph 16 NOVEMBER 2017 Britain’s shortage of surveyors, bricklayers and other construction workers is holding back building work just at the time when the country needs more houses and infrastructure. Almost two-thirds of surveyors said a lack of skilled workers is a key factor […]

  • Working for Great Wall Motors in China

    An introduction to working with Great Wall Motors in China. China needs YOU, experienced people are more than welcome to help develop the fastest growing economy of the World. China is changing, changing fast! From a country with poor working conditions, high air pollution in industrial areas, it is developing. Renewable energy, electric propulsion of […]

  • English language competence for nurses and midwives

    Providing evidence of English language competence: Guidance for EEA trained nurses and midwives   1 Nurses and midwives play a vital role in the provision of healthcare in the UK. As a registered nurse or midwife it is your responsibility to make the safety and wellbeing of those in your care your primary concern. A key part of this is communication, and the need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English. 2 For this reason, in order to hold registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), you must first satisfy us that you have the necessary knowledge of English. This means, ‘a knowledge of English which is necessary for the safe and effective practice of nursing or midwifery in the United Kingdom’   More…..

  • UK: Restrictions on recruiting nurses from overseas to be temporarily lifted

    Photo Jane Cummings, chief nursing officer Restrictions on the NHS recruiting nurses from overseas have been temporarily lifted after warnings that a crisis in medical staffing is looming this winter. The NHS Employers organisation and the heads of 10 leading trusts wrote to the Home Secretary about their concerns; and Simon Stevens, head of NHS […]

  • Nurses in the UK, recognition of diplomas for non-EU citizens

    Please click on this link to read the NHS information about recognition of your diplomas and certificates in the UK for non-EU citizens. NMC introduces new application fee for nurses and midwives trained outside the EU If you request an application pack and submit the pack to us, the NMC will charge a £110 evaluation […]

  • Registering with the Irish Nursing Board

    Ireland has many vacancies for Registered Nurses. Please click at this link. On this page, you will all the information that is needed to become a registered Nurse in Ireland. For general information, please click here.  The registration has a cost of 350 Euro. The process can take up to 6 months. The steps that you […]