There are many job vacancies for registered nurses in the UK:
Emergency / A&E
Begin a new chapter in your career and enjoy amazing the benefits the UK has to offer!
- Band 5 Salary from £23,023 – £29,608 (once you are possession of an NMC PIN number) with yearly salary increments*
- Full-time permanent positions, 37.5-hour working week*
- Flights into the country reimbursed
- IELTS/OET exam fee reimbursed (Applicable for non-EU only)
- NMC application fee & CBT exam fee reimbursed* (Applicable for non-EU only)
- Visa and Health Surcharge Fees refunded* (Applicable for non-EU only)
- Assistance and support with accommodation
- Reimbursements available for Non-EU Candidates
- Career progression/professional development opportunities
- Extra pay for shift differential, overtime & weekend shifts*
- OSCE test of £992 paid upfront by the hospital*(Applicable for non-EU only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital* (Applicable for non-EU only)
- Full support throughout the entire process
- Additional pay for shift differential and overtime
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required)
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidaysTo be eligible to apply for nursing positions in the UK, you need to have a degree in Nursing and be registered as a nurse in your home country. You need to be eligible to register as a nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Council in the UK. Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 12 months’ nursing experience in an acute hospital setting and have successfully passed the IELTs / OET exam to register as a nurse with the NMC (if required).
To apply for a job, please click the button below.
If you need to write a professional CV, please click this link.