Busdrivers with licence category D and Code 95
Our client is the local government of one of the Federal states in Germany.
What are we looking for?
- You are in the possession of driving licence D and Code 95.
- You have several years of experience in solo or articulated buses.
- You have a clean driving licence.
- You have a clean police record.
- You speak English at least at B1 level.
- You are prepared to follow classes (in Germany) to learn German at B2 level.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract of employment.
- Hourly rate 16.00-17.20 Euro gross, depending on experience.
- After 7 weeks a raise of 0.37 per hour
- After 4 months a raise of 0.49 per hour.
- After 6 months a raise of 0.73 per hour.
- After 8 months a raise of 1.10 per hour.
- After 10 months a raise of 1.22 per hour.
- For every day worked, 20 euro expense money.
Please expect to pay between 500-600 euro per month for a furnished apartment with television and internet.
If you are a non EU citizen, relocation of your spouse can be discussed.