Veterinarian Surgeon – Small animals
Our client is a reputable, innovative organisation working with over 1000 clinics in 19 countries in Europe and the UK. Committed to providing an incredible support, guidance and extensive career growth opportunities for every new grad and experienced vet joining their teams, they strive to be the best employer in the veterinary sector: “We respect your uniqueness and we care about your personal development.”
Apply to veterinary surgeon job vacancies in the most beautiful places in the UK and find the perfect team to work and grow with!
Do you think this job is for you?
- Hold a university bachelor degree in veterinary science, medicine or surgery from one of the EAEVE approved universities (Check the list of approved schools – HERE)
- Speak English – at level B2 (IELTS certificate 7.0)
- Have a valid driving licence
- Have at least 1 year working experience as a veterinarian (ability to work independently and make clinical decisions)
- Have clinical experience (preferrably with small domestic animals)
- Treat animals and people with decency and respect at all times
- Have confidence in your skills and actions
- Handle stressful situations well and remain professional at all times
- Have sufficient and adequate professional knowledge of both the clinical and surgical aspects of the job and you can apply this accordingly
- Have sufficient soft skills that are important within the veterinary sector
- Have more than sufficient motivation and intercultural competences to integrate in the UK successfully
- Are ready to commit, work and professionally grow in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
Here is what you will receive:
- A multinational, supportive and inspiring work environment
- Guidance, trainings and access to the latest veterinary equipment and technologies
- Flexibility in working hours and schedule
- Starting salary is £40,000 in the first year. Your salary will grow with experience
- Private medical insurance
- Accommodation support
- Employer pension contribution
- Attendance to veterinary events
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Discounted gym membership, cashback benefits system
- As a bonus, you will also receive:
- A budget of £5,000 for relocation costs
- A budget of £2,500 for your visa
- An English training with a bonus
- Depending on the clinic there is a possibility to work 6 weeks in a row and then take 1 week leave. In some clinics it is also possible to work 4 days of 10 hours.
The steps ahead
- You provide precise and detailed information about your qualifications and experience with supporting documents.
- We create your career profile to present it to our partners and clinical directors in the UK.
- You go through the selection process – interviews with the employers
- When you and your potential employer ‘click’ and are ‘a happy match’, you will get all the support for relocation and professional growth as a vet in the UK.
- If all this sounds appealing to you, take the first step and apply by clicking the “Job application” button below.