Driver International Transport C(E)
€2,255 – €2,750 per month
As an International Driver you are responsible for the independent transport of various types of containers between different loading and unloading locations. You work in an international environment with the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany as a work area, where (in consultation) 2 to 4 overnight stays per week are a must in this position.
What does your working day look like?
- You are responsible for driving a vehicle for the transport of goods per hook lift combination via the most efficient route
- You assist and you solve any problems when loading and unloading the vehicle
- You visually determine whether the content corresponds to the description on the work order and you ensure the presence of the required transport documents during transport
- You ensure correct handling, registration and delivery of the necessary order forms, weighing registration, day statements, tachograph data, etc.
What do we expect from you?
- A valid driving license C(E), supplemented with the Code 95 digital driver card
- A few years of experience as a truck driver is a big plus, but your motivation is the most important thing to us
- You are in possession of a valid VCA and/or ADR certificate or are willing to obtain one
- You have a good command of the Dutch language in word and writing so that you can speak to our customers. Do you also master the English and/or French language? Then you have an advantage given the work area where you end up
- You are enthusiastic, social and customer-friendly. In addition, you can work independently and you have a great sense of responsibility
- Safety is your number one priority. You always act in accordance with the safety regulations and you have up-to-date knowledge of the Driving and Rest Hours Act.
What is the work atmosphere like?
Of course you are not alone! You do it together with your colleagues from the location. Your work environment is hectic and challenging. There is an open and direct culture in which great value is attached to enthusiasm, humor and dedication. Together with your colleagues, you contribute to our mission: to remain the market leader in the field of waste-to-product. For example, we are already giving new life to more than 89% of all collected waste.
What’s in it for you?
- A gross salary up to between €2,255 and €2,750 depending on your experience and secondary employment conditions according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Professional Goods Transport, such as a minimum of 27.5 vacation days
- Payout always on the 20th of the month, all overtime paid
- Training opportunities and full reimbursement of the code95 upon renewal
- Workwear is arranged and paid for by us and you can count on being safe on the road
- Pleasant colleagues who contribute to a cleaner world every day.
Can’t wait to get started as a Driver (CE)?
Then respond directly via the application button below
Who are we?
If you want to know more about our Client.
In short… The result of our work? Less waste, smarter (re)use of scarce raw materials and less CO2 emissions. In this way we are working on a cleaner, circular world in which waste no longer exists.