Strong people needed for long term contract
Drinking a glass of beer is refreshing, but barrels and bottles need to be cleaned before they can be refilled and used again.
Although this is a fully automated process, manual labour is needed to load crates and barrels on the belt and, after the cleaning process is finished, taken off the belt again and put on pallets, from where they will be picked up by a fork lift truck.
Kuehne+Nagel, one of the largest logistic companies with offices and warehouses worldwide, have a washing and cleaning centre in Zaandam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for strong people, who will:
- Carry crates with empty bottles from the pallets to the ‘washing machine’
- Beer barrels, but also PET bottles will be washed for re-use
- After washing, the crates will then be stacked upon pallets
- These pallets will be lifted with a forklift and loaded into trucks
What do we expect from you:
- You are physically strong
- You are prepared to work in shifts (overtime paid), so this is not an 8 to 5 job
- You speak good English
- You are prepared to pay for your flight to The Netherlands (between 80-150 euro depending on season), you will be met at the airport.
The company offers:
- Starting salary of 1,900 euro per month gross
- Overtime paid according to Dutch Law
- Accommodation in either hotels or B&B
- You may be sharing a room with one other person
- Rent for the room between 80-100 euro per week
- Free transport to and from work
- Taxes and Social Security contributions will be paid in The Netherlands
- Based on your performance, promotion to a higher and better-paid position is possible
After 6 months, a permanent contract will be offered and the Company will assist you in finding permanent accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com