As an (experienced) logistics employee, you help with the entry, storage and removal of about 20,000 different consumer products, which we store in our 100,000 m2 warehouse (about 14 football fields!). We have space for 235,000 pallets that you will load and unload with an EPT, forklift/reach truck or combi truck. If you work on the combi truck you go up to 16 metres in height, so vertigo is a no go!
In addition, you are also happy to assist in other logistics departments, where our products are sorted and packed. You work in a team with 15 to 25 nice colleagues!
Working in shifts
We work in 2 shifts: from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to midnight. You generally work the early shift one week and the late shift the next week. In addition, we regularly work on Saturdays. Of course you will receive a (shift) allowance on your salary for both!
This is what we offer:
We have confidence in you, so you will immediately receive a contract for maximum one year with us. Afterwards, this can be converted into a permanent contract.
Gross monthly salary for 40 hours per week: from €2250 to €2645 or per hour: €12.98 to €15.26. This includes the shift allowance of 12.5%. Grading depends on your experience. In addition:
A good commuting allowance for commuting from 5 km one way;
standard 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay;
to earn extra with low/no sick leave: 4 vacation days + €450 net per year;
a non-contributory pension (which means you earn about €100 more per month);
a contribution to the study costs of your children
We may seem like a large organisation, but the mutual involvement at EDCO is great: we know each other and are always willing to help a colleague. Everyone is approachable: from cleaner to director: we make no distinction! Together we commit ourselves every day to realize the growth of EDCO.
Who are you?
Quality is paramount to you: you process all our materials as if they were your own! You are enthusiastic and precise in your work, you like to help your colleague where necessary and you want to grow in work and responsibilities. We also ask:
- You have a certificate for the EPT, forklift, reach truck or combi truck;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- Experience in logistics is of course a big advantage!
- You are at least 18 years old because of the working hours.
- You live in the Deurne area and have your own transport. You may share an apartment with another 2 colleagues, your rent is between 100-150 euros (per person) per week.
Working in Logistics at EDCO means working in a state-of-the-art 100,000 m2 distribution center in Brabant and working for an employer who cares about you! During the holidays there is a present for everyone and cozy BBQs are organised.
Freshly prepared sandwiches are ready for you every day in the luxurious canteen.
At EDCO there are plenty of opportunities to grow. In short, a (family) business that you can be proud of!
- We offer
A very active activities committee where we all go out several times a year
- We offer you a non-contributory pension scheme, which means that you receive a higher net salary
- Every year you receive 25 vacation days, whereby you can earn 4 extra vacation days!
- Depending on your experience and education, you will receive a minimum salary of
- Opportunities to follow training and courses via the EDCO Academy!
Please click this link