Ireland has many vacancies for Registered Nurses. Please click at this link.
On this page, you will all the information that is needed to become a registered Nurse in Ireland.
For general information, please click here. The registration has a cost of 350 Euro. The process can take up to 6 months.
The steps that you need to take, are the follwowing:
- First of all, you study the bochure to see if you qualify. If you do, you send us your CV by email.
- We will then study the CV and contact employer
- Employer will discuss your CV with us and a decision will be taken for an interview
- A Skype interview will take place
- Upon a positive reaction by employer, a conditional job offer will be made by employer.
- You may start the registration process. During the process, we keep in contact with you and employer.
- Once your registration is complete, deployment arrangements will take place.