1259 – Bus drivers Germany
We are looking for 15 candidates
- Driving of Buses in cities
- Ticket sales
- Supplying information about itineraries and fares
- In the possession of a valid driving licence and Code 96
- Experienced as a busdriver in cities as well as intercity
- Prepared to work shifts
- A team player
- A reasonable German speaker (min B1)
- A good wage
- personal coaching
- Secondary employment conditions, such as overtime, holiday pay and Christmas bonus
An average wage for a busdriver is 1600 € nett with a 40 hour working week. Please do not forget, that this goes up, as shifts are worked (evening, night). Also, do not forget secondary employment conditions, such as overtime, holiday pay and Christmas bonus, that are compulsory by law!
Employer pays for accommodation. Rooms will be private, but kitchen facilities and bathromm may be shared with others.
If a driver decides to find his own accommodation, employer pays 300 euro towards the cost.
Long term employment
172 total views, 1 today