1246 – Waiters, waitresses, sommelier, runners, Bahrain
NEW RESTAURANT OPENING IN BAHRAIN– Start date first week of August, followed by training prior to restaurant opening.
For a client in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, that has various establishments, the below positions are wanted:
*3 waiters/waitresses. Salary ~1500 Euros net per month (BD 630) with potential to go up to 1890E net (BD 800) depending on performance within the first 6 months, shared room in a shared flat.
*1 sommelier. Salary ~1540 Euros net per month (BD 650) plus a sales incentive, own room in a shared flat.
*2 runners. Salary ~710 Euros net per month (BD 300) with potential to go up to 950 Euros net (BD 400) depending on performance within the first 6 months, shared room in a shared flat.
**ALL CANDIDATES MUST SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND COME FROM FINE DINING BACKGROUND (hopefully Michelin or similar fine level experience in an independent restaurant, not only hotel experience).**
* Working days:6 days/ week
* Holiday:21 days during the month of Ramadan. No holiday over Eid, Christmas period, New Year period
* Uniforms: Provided
* Flights: 1 paid flight each 2 years to the nearest international airport of the home.
* Accommodation: Provided.
* Meals on duty.
* Transport from staff accommodation to/from work.
* Visas: Provided (*takes up to 5 weeks for the Visa to come through).
* Medical: provided
* Salary: is paid to the staff by TT in Bahraini Dinars to the local bank account only. Any tax in the home country or Bahrain (currently 1%) is the employees own responsibility
* Tips: there is a structure for tips that are shared out amongst the staff at the end of the month for both kitchen and FOH
*IMPORTANT: CVs must be sent in English with photo and skype id. Must be in Word doc form and include the website of each past/current employer. 2 Reference letters will also be required.
71 total views, 2 today