1236 – Multilingual Helpdesk Operator in Madrid
Job title: Multilingual Helpdesk Operator in Madrid
- Vacancies: 2
- Company: Econocom Spain
- City: Alcobendas, Madrid 28108
- Schedule (in shifts): 7 hour shifts, from Monday to Friday fromm 7:00 and 23:00h
- Contract: 3 months, extendable, with in-company training included.
- Wage range: 15000-18000 euro per annum
- Minimum experience: At least 1 year in Helpdesk / IT environments
- Minimum studies: Anything related to computers or IT
- Languages: English (C1) and French (C1) or Dutch (C1) or both
Who we are
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €?2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects?: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Econocom is looking for several Service Desk Operators in Madrid
Due to an increase of customers in Econocom Spain, we are recruiting new Service Desk Talents to provide remote support at our Service Center.
Reception of technical issues and requests of the users of the different customers of the Service Desk through mail, phone and ticketing tool.
- Encode the incident in the Service Management Tool.
- Make an accurate analysis of the incident.
- Troubleshooting in order to propose a solution or workaround.
- Once the solution or workaround is implemented, inform the user about the status of the incident.
- Close the life cycle of the incident.
You have preferably experience in a Service Desk environment or in an IT Support role.
We offer full training on-the-job in order to gain the necessary competences to work quickly and independently.
You are a team player with strong communication skills and who is resistant to stress.
Languages: C1 level of English and at least C1 in Dutch or French.
Academic Background: Academic training in computer science or related studies or language studies in any of the languages mentioned.
We offer you
You receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers and bonus for night shifts and also languages!
You will be part of an internal IT company with a variety on career possibilities.
The Service Desk can be reached by bus and metro.
Working in Madrid for European employees or students is relatively easy.We will help you to work in Madrid, new European employees or students must obtain the NIE once they are in Spain. For this, they will need to provide their Passport for a residence and working permit from the Spanish government, and obtain their Social security number from the Spanish treasury. The company provides orientation with all of these steps.Optionally, new employees or students can obtain the European health insurance certificate(http://ehic.europa.eu/), to benefit from health care in Spain.
262 total views, 5 today