1226 – Carers UK
For several clients in the UK, we are looking for carers for permanent positions
- Paid One month’s accommodation either onsite or close to the nursing home.
- We will act as a guarantor for the length of the rental contract, minimum length six months.
- We will pay the rental administration cost £200 – £400 per month.
- Relocation loan (£500), to be paid back over 6 months.
- DBS costs are taken from the first month’s salary.
- Assistance with setting up the following: NI, Tax code, Bank account, Doctors, Dentist
- Training Programme for Nurses & Carers, which will include English lessons if needed.
- Care certificate to be completed within the first 12 weeks of employment.
- Enrolled onto an English course at the local college.
- Preceptorship nurse programme over 18 months.
Nurses hourly rate increase:
- First 3 months £12.50 (care certificate needs to be completed)
- 9 months £13.00 (English lessons completed)
- 12 months £13.50 (annual review, preceptorship review)
- 18 months £14.50 (End of programme)
- Standard working week 44 hours
- Meet & Greet from the airport on arrival and taken to their accommodation.
- Meet & Greet from the home manager and a tour around the home.
- Information given about the area, local facilities, their allocated buddy for their first six months.
3008 total views, 3 today