1222 – Tilers wanted for long term positions in Belgium
Jobs available now in Belgium
Wages 450-500 Euro nett per week. Normal working week 38-40 hours. Max driving time home-work 30 minutes.
For clients in
we are looking for Tilers:
- Based on a 40 hour working week 450-500 Euro nett per week. Normal working week 40 hours.
- Maximum driving time home-work 30 minutes.
- Rooms may be shared by 2. Maximum of 4 people per house.
- Employee must pay for own transport and fuel
- In the case of workers coming from aroad: worker must pay for his own flight.
- Knowledge of English required
GENERAL: the following conditions apply (may vary per country)
- Always be in time at work. If for any reason, you are delayed, you must call our head office ad report this.
- Always carry a valid ID, it is illegal not to have a valid ID with you, you could be arrested for this.
- Safety rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Hours worked on timesheet supplied, must be countersigned by site manager.
- Your working hours start as soon as you commence work at the work place.
- Always have your mobile phone within reach.
- Your health insurance is paid for by employer.
- We endeavour to find suitable accommodation within 30 minutes from your work place.
- If you have complaints about the accommodation, you must notify employer.
- In case of illness, you must inform employer.
- In the case that you want paid leave, you must file a request with employer.
- Refusal to work equals resignation.
- Employees must arrange their own transport to work.
- Employees are responsible for their own means of transport.
- Employer will only pay wages into employee’s bank account, no cash payments.
- Advance payments will only be made upon reception of a signed timesheet, to be handed in on Wednesday the latest. Payment will then take place on thursday.
- All advance ayments will be balanced against final (monthly) payment of wages.
- Delayed transfer of signed timesheets may delay payment of advances.
- Wage slips will be sent to the email address supplied by employee.
- Work and living location will be announced by employer before departure from home country.
- Contract of employment will be sent by email and must be signed and returned before commencement of work.
- Employer issues timesheets to employee.
682 total views, 5 today