1221 – Jobs in construction, NL ,BE, DE
Jobs available now in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
Wages 450-500 Euro nett per week. Normal working week 38-40 hours, overtime possible. Max driving time home-work 30 minutes. Accommodation paid by employer.
For clients in
The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
we are looking for various kinds of industry and construction workers:
- Shuttering carpenters
- Steel fixers
- Tilers floors
- Road workers
- Car mechanics
- Truck mechanics
Normal working week 40 hours, overtime sometimes possible. Accommodation paid by employer. Rooms may be shared by 2. Maximum of 4 people per house. Employee must pay for own transport and fuel
In the case of workers coming from abroad: worker must pay for his own flight out and must be in the possession of an open return ticket.
- Based on a 40 hour working week approx 450 Euro nett per week
- Paid holidays according to national law
- In NL: payment weekly
- In DE: advances paid weekly, monthly payment on 15th of following month
In The Netherlands and Belgium: knowledge of English required
In Germany: knowledge of German is required
GENERAL: the following conditions apply (may vary per country)
- Always be in time at work. If for any reason, you are delayed, you must call our head office ad report this.
- Always carry a valid ID, it is illegal not to have a valid ID with you, you could be arrested for this.
- Safety rules must be obeyed at all times. VCA may be required.
- Hours worked on timesheet supplied, must be countersigned by site manager.
- Your working hours start as soon as you commence work at the work place.
- Always have your mobile phone within reach (and have it switched on!).
- Your accommodation is paid for by employer.
- We endeavour to find suitable accommodation within reasonable distance from your work place.
- If you have complaints about the accommodation, you must notify employer.
- In case of illness, you must inform employer.
- In the case that you want paid leave, you must file a request with employer.
- Refusal to work equals resignation.
- Employees must arrange their own transport to work.
- Employees are responsible for their own means of transport.
- Employer will not pay towards cost of travel to work.
- Employer will only pay wages into employee’s bank account, no cash payments.
- Advance payments will only be made upon reception of a signed timesheet, to be handed in on Wednesday the latest. Payment will then take place on thursday.
- All advance ayments will be balanced against final (monthly) payment of wages.
- Payment of wages takes place on 15th day of each month following the month worked.
- Delayed transfer of signed timesheets may delay payment of advances.
- Wage slips will be sent to the email address supplied by employee.
- Work and living location will be announced by employer before departure from home country.
- Contract of employment will be sent by email and must be signed and returned before commencement of work.
- Employer issues timesheets to employee.
- In the case of a check by Zollamt, please notify the controlling officer about employer’s solicitor: KPP-ECOVIS Hoffmannallee 55 / 47553 Kleve / 0049- 2821-72040
1345 total views, 4 today