1231 – Project engineer Antwerp, Belgium
Description de l'emploi
Our client is a young and dynamic company located in the Antwerp area (Belgium), that specializes in automation and custom made machine building. We have customers in various sectors and countries ranging from SME’s close to major multinationals worldwide.
Currently we are looking for permanent employment:
The goal is to build together with a team of technically skilled people machines and entire projects, in our workshop as well as on site at our customers’ site, both in Belgium as well as abroad.
– You communicate directly with our engineering department and the project manager.
– You make appointments with customers.
– You work well individually as well as a member of a team.
– You are a good manager, but will work with them, when necessary.
– You are prepared to take the responsibility for projects from start to finish.
– Hands-on mentality, not a 9 to 5.
– Are driven by technology (electric + mechanical).
– Experience required in related sectors (engineering, technical service, …)
– Knowledge of PLC and / or robotics is a plus.
– Knowledge of materials and technical products as well as being cost-conscious is a plus.
– Lots of freedom in work.
– Large participation in development / project leadership.
– Young and cohesive team environment.
– Attractive salary to work.
– Many career opportunities.
65 total views, 1 today