1230 – Industrial programmer software engineer
Our client is a young and dynamic company located in the Antwerp region (Belgium), specializes in automation and custom build machines. Customers in various sectors and countries ranging from small SME’s to major multinationals worldwide.
Currently we have a permanent position for a:
INDUSTRIAL PROGRAMMER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PLC / Robot)
The goal is to work as a member of a team as well as individually on our own workshop as wel as on site at our customer’s workplace.
– You work in a team with your project manager.
– You take part in a project, where the resposibility for the software development lies in your hands.
– You can work well in a team as well as individually.
– You are part of a 24/7 team.
– You program PLCs, HMIs, SCADA and robots.
– Hands-on mentality, not 9 to 5.
– Strong industrial, electrical background.
– Experience required in related sectors (engineering, technical service, …)
– Knowledge of PLC Siemens is required
– Knowledge of Robotics is a plus (KUKA / KAWASAKI / Staubli)
– Lots of freedom in work.
– Young and cohesive team environment.
– Attractive salary to work.
– A company car.
– Career opportunities.
20 Gesamtansichen, davon 1 heute