I work in Europe….and beyond
I work in Europe is not just a Europe-wide job board, we have a team of experienced recruiters in many European countries and beyond, giving jobseekers the chance to find the job that suits them best. In many countries, there is a shortage of skilled personnel. I work in Europe is the place where jobseekers and employers meet, where new careers start and people get the chance to use and develop their talents!
We are there for jobseekers, but also for companies, that are looking for qualified personnel, temporary or permanent. For those companies, we are the perfect consultancy partner. Our knowledge of European legislation, labour laws as well as social security and taxation will guide our clients through the ever-changing world of legislation.
- Legal services: more than 30 years expertise, that started with hands-on contracting, finally resulting in legal counselling and consultancy.
- Backoffice services: Many foreign employers do not know the way in countries like The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany. We do!
- Accountancy services: Payroll, taxes can be left in our capable hands!
- Management support: we can handle your ‘overseas business’ professionally! We wil deal with the authorities on behalf of you!
- Recruitment Services: our associates Utility Bidder Ltd will operate as a temporary employment agency, in the process of obtaining NEN 4400-2 in the Netherlands.
- Payroll Services: We offer payroll services through an associated professional organisation with licences in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
We at I work in Europe hae more than 30 years of experience in all aspects of cross-border employment: from paperwork to logistics as well as finding houses, schools, arranging language courses for people, who are moving from one country to another.
Employment agencies, who want to deploy their personnel abroad, are dealing with local tax-laws, arranging housing and transport for their workers. Some countries have strict legislation and licensing regulations. I work in Europe has the expertise to guide companies.
In the construction industry, even stricter laws apply, and heavy penalties will be paid by companies that do not obey the law. I work in Europe guides construction companies as well as their workers.